Need a break from the humdrum of the 9 to 5? Fancy a change of scenery? Take a look at this great Sicily deal I found on TravelBird – 7 Nights including Hotel/Flights/Breakfast/Dinner and much more.. for only €298 per person!
Your Sicily Holiday Package
You will be staying at the Hotel Casato Licitra, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) located in the beautiful Sicilian town of Donnafugata. Just 15km from the coast and surrounded by olive groves, this fabulous hotel offers a large garden with swimming pool. You can enjoy some authentic Sicilian cuisine at La Terrazza Restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you fancy stepping out for bite to eat, the city of Ragusa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 15km away, and a number of seaside resorts can be reached easily by car.
This great value deal includes breakfast each morning of your stay, and a 3 course dinner on one night of your stay, so all you have to worry about is where you’re going to go on your bicycle that day! (complimentary bike hire is included)
This deal also includes return flights from Dublin into Comiso airport and I recommend you also hire a car so you can really explore the island in great depth, especially the stunning areas around Donnafugata!
- Sicily: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Bike Rental only €298
- Travel dates: 25/01/2016 – 01/02/2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Casato Licitra
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 203 reviews
- Destination: Sicily, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast daily, 1 x Dinner
- Airport transfer: Not included (rome2rio.com to calculate the cost of transfer)
- Price: only €298 per person based on 2 adults sharing