For a holiday that’s more than just sun and sand, visit Sicily. This island off the coast of Sicily has beautiful beaches, a wondrous landscape and beautiful ruins. I found this Sicily sun holiday using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool for one week.
Sicily Sun Holiday
During your week in Sicily, you will be staying in the beautiful and well-rated La Casa a Mare B&B in Messina. You’ll enjoy a nice breakfast on the terrace each morning, a free bike rental service and most importantly, a comfortable room! A car rental is recommended during your stay. This well-rated accommodation is located on a quiet beach and is close to the autostrada so you can take a lovely trip around the island!
Messina has the perfect landscape for a week-long stay. It’s got a beautiful beach, turn-of-the-century architecture and an impressive Cathedral. If you wish to venture outside of this town, then head to famous Sicilian landmarks like the Aeolian Islands, and the Taormina. Sicily has scatterings of volcanoes and a fascinating landscape in general so make sure to visit Mount Etna and the Stromboli Crater. This is a beautiful island that is well-worth exploring during your week here!
To book this great deal, follow the link below!
- Sicily Sun Holiday: 7 Nights in Well Rated B&B Incl. Flights just €356
- Travel period: 05/09/2018 – 12/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Palermo PMO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Casa a Mare
- Score: 4.5/5 n TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €356 per person based on two adults sharing