Now’s the time to get planning for the summer and making those dream holidays a reality! And with its beautiful landscapes, historic cities and lush beaches, who wouldn’t love a Sicily summer holiday?
Sicily Summer Holiday
I’ve spotted this great offer on Expedia that’s going for a really good price in my opinion. You’ll be able to enjoy wonderful Mediterranean weather right in the middle of August, and you’re staying in a 4* hotel to boot!
With this deal you’ve got return flights from Dublin to Palermo as well as 7 nights at the Mercure Palermo Excelsior hotel, located close to the heart of the city. As as comfy plush interiors and a posh restaurant, you’re also ideally situated for exploring Sicily’s capital. It’s quite a bustling city, which makes things all the more exciting! There’s everything from catacombs to gorgeous churches, leafy squares and narrow side streets that lead you past historic buildings.
But if the action is getting a little too much, then don’t worry – Sicily offers a wealth of coastal resorts that are just a short ride away from Palermo, so you can enjoy that fresh sea breeze and relax in the shade! Mondello offers a great beach close to the city, and you could even head to Cefalù – a little further out, but well worth it! I also recommend Monreale, a historic town that’s perfect for a little change of scenery.
Snap this offer up while you still can – just click the link below to check out this holiday package! :)
- Sicily Summer Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €484
- Travel period: 13/08/2017 – 20/08/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palermo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Palermo Excelsior
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Palermo, Sicily
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €484 per person based on two adults sharing