Sometimes you’ve just got to get away from it all, leave all that stress at home and enjoy some proper peace and quiet in beautiful surroundings. I know the feeling – and that’s what I’ve put together this stunning Sicily rural retreat! :)
Sicily Rural Retreat
I’ve put this deal together for a week’s holiday in Sicily using Trivago and Skyscanner. You’ll still be getting amazing weather even in October, so not only will you be chilling out to the max, you’ll even be staving off those autumn blues and giving your summer a well-deserved extension!
You’ll have direct return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin to Catania, and from there it’s just a short onward drive to your hotel, the La Terra dei Sogni. It’s in a beautiful rural location surrounded by orange and lemon trees, with views of Mt. Etna on one side and the Mediterranean on the other. Just make yourselves comfy in your room, chill by the gorgeous pool and look forward to an amazing stay – the staff will give you the warmest of welcomes and you’ve got a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning to get the day off to the perfect start.
The popular resort towns of Taormina and Giardini Naxos are close by, as is the bustling city of Catania which has a wealth of sights and incredible food to discover. And you can always arrange a trip up to Mt. Etna for some seriously cool views!
To book this holiday, simply click the links below to book you hotel and flights separately. :)
- Sicily Rural Retreat: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast & Direct Flights only €317
- Travel period: 14/10/2017 – 21/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Catania
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: La Terra Dei Sogni
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Fiumefredddo di Sicilia, Sicily
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €317 per person based on two adults sharing