If you’re someone who loves heading off on little adventures, Poland is a fantastic choice. Offering fantastic value for money and loads of beautiful cities packed with culture and history, it’s the perfect place to go for a quick little adventure in the continent!
Short Wroclaw City Break
I’ve managed to put together this fantastic little city break using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. With it you’ll have your return flights as as well a 2 nights in the centre of town in a beautiful apartment!
The Exclusive Apartments offers everything you could want – great value, high standards and tip-top location. All of the apartments are furnished to a high-standard and give you plenty of space to kick back and relax after a long day of sightseeing. What’s more you’ve got all of the Old Town’s sights within easy reach!
The city’s historic centre is really idyllic. It’s situated on the banks of the River Oder with little islands and even a canal that encircles the oldest part of the city. Check out the charming Rynek market square, go for a lovely stroll along the river, and get stuck into the fantastic dining and nightlife in the evening. On top of that you’ve got loads of historic landmarks and museums to discover along the way. :)
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Short Wroclaw City Break: 2 nights in Fantastic Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights only €106
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Exclusive Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €106 per person based on two adults sharing