Lisbon has long been hogging the limelight, but in recent years Porto has really been coming into its own. About time really! It’s a delightful city straddling the River Douro that offers the perfect recipe for a lovely few days away. Great architecture, great food… Perfect stuff!
Short Porto Break
This is a deal that I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. With it you’ll have 3 nights at the beautiful Oporto Trendy Apartments as well as your return flights. The apartments put you in a fantastic location in the centre of the city – and that’s not to mention that the apartments are a real stunner as well!
Take a walk along the Cais da Ribeira on a warm spring evening is the stuff of dreams. Of course, sampling some of the local Port wine is a must. There are several wine tours you can do around the city so you can kill two birds with one stone by having a sesh and a wander all at once. :)
If you’ve yet to explore this charming city then this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites.
- Short Bargain Porto Break: 3 Nights in Lovely Apartment and Flights for only €169pp
- Deal Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oporto Trendy Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €169 per person based on two adults sharing