Short Porto Break
3 Nights in Lovely Apartment and Flights
Hotel Oporto Trendy Apartments
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Lisbon has long been hogging the limelight, but in recent years Porto has really been coming into its own. About time really! It’s a delightful city straddling the River Douro that offers the perfect recipe for a lovely few days away. Great architecture, great food… Perfect stuff!
Short Porto Break
This is a deal that I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. With it you’ll have 3 nights at the beautiful Oporto Trendy Apartments as well as your return flights. The apartments put you in a fantastic location in the centre of the city – and that’s not to mention that the apartments are a real stunner as well!
Take a walk along the Cais da Ribeira on a warm spring evening is the stuff of dreams. Of course, sampling some of the local Port wine is a must. There are several wine tours you can do around the city so you can kill two birds with one stone by having a sesh and a wander all at once. :)
If you’ve yet to explore this charming city then this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites.
- Short Bargain Porto Break: 3 Nights in Lovely Apartment and Flights for only €169pp
- Deal Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oporto Trendy Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €169 per person based on two adults sharing