Good news – Ryanair has restarted direct flights between Dublin and Marrakech! Yippee! With services twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays), we can once again delve into the Orient and experience the smells, colours and sights of beautiful Morocco!
Short Marrakech Getaway
I’ve put this deal together on Hotels.com and Skyscanner for a short break to this wonderful city next spring. You’ve got 4 days to explore the ancient winding streets of the Medina, relax in the lush gardens and try your hand at some seriously delicious cuisine!
This deal comes with your return flights as well as your stay at the Riad Amira Victoria, situated in the city’s ancient heart. It’s a traditional riad, which means that there’s a beautiful courtyard in the inside of the building where you can relax in the shade and marvel at the beautiful Arabic designs. You’ve even got free breakfast as part of the deal too!
Since there’s so much to see and do it’s almost hard to know where to start! But I definitely recommend starting at the Koutoubia Mosque and the famous Jemaa el-Fna market square before heading to the Medina to explore the endless maze of streets, shops and cafés. Need a break from the bustling city life? Then why not retreat to the Majorelle Gardens, or even make a day trip to the Atlas Mountains?
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your city break. If you need to change the days or the amount of people you can do this on the providers’ websites. Just remember that prices will change and that direct flights are only available on Thursdays and Sunday from April 2018 onwards. :)
- Short Marrakech Getaway: 4 Nights incl. Central Riad Hotel, Breakfast & Direct Flights only €179
- Travel period: 15/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Amira Victoria
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech’s Medina
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €179 per person based on two adults sharing