Who says you have to fork out loads for a little getaway! You’ll have a blast with this short Liverpool break, all for under €100pp!
Short Liverpool Break
This LivingSocial deal comes with everything you’ll need, despite the tiny price. That includes your return flights from Dublin and a 2-night stay at a choice of two central hotels, either the Tune Hotel Liverpool or the Ibis Hotel close to the Albert Docks. They’re both great hotels in a fantastic location, so whatever one you go for, you won’t be disappointed.
Since you’re right in the centre of the city you’ll have everything at your doorstep. Paying the famous Liver Building a visit, scoping out the fantastic music and nightlife scene or following the legacy of the Beatles – there’s a great mix of culture and downright fun to be had. Plus there’s some fantastic restaurants and shopping opportunities too, so just go and make the most of your time here!
If you want to add a special touch to your city break, then there’s an additional option for a cruise along the River Mersey for an extra €9pp. If you want to see the city from a different angle then this is a great little way to mix things up.
Just click the link below if you’d like to get your voucher for this nifty break. And if you want longer, there’s always the three night option!
- Short Liverpool Break: 2 Nights in 1 of 2 Central Hotels incl. Return Flights only €79
- Travel period: Cheapest dates 1st, 7th, 12th – 16th February (other dates available for a surcharge)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Hotel: Tune Hotel Liverpool or Ibis Hotel
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €79 per person based on two adults sharing