Sometimes you don’t need to break the bank to escape to foreign soil. I have found a tidy little two night stay for two people using Expedia. This short Liverpool break is no frills but it sets you up for a chance to explore a city with a rich history and vibrant nightlife. When an opportunity like this comes along it’d be rude not to take advantage.
Short Liverpool Break
As the home of The Beatles, Liverpool obviously possesses an abundance of options for the nostalgic music lover. There is a constant party atmosphere in Liverpool with something going on nearly every night. A place that is great fun for a dance and a few drinks is McCooley’s. This little is for April too so it should be the perfect time to wear a light jacket and stroll down the Albert Dock.
The hotel for this offer is the easyHotel Liverpool. It has a rating of 7.2/10 on Booking.com and puts you in a prime location to explore the city. This package is put together for people who plan on spending most of their time away from the hotel and it’s really only a place to rest your head and recharge the batteries.
Rather than blowing your money in the local, why not take advantage of this great price instead? :)
- Short Liverpool Break: 2 Nights incl. Trendy Hotel & Flights for only €60
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: easyHotel Liverpool
- Rating: 7.2/10 from 450 reviews on Booking.com
- Location: Super Central
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €60 per person based on two adults sharing