Short Algarve Break
3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation, Breakfast & Flights
Granted, when we think of the Algarve usually we associate it only with sun holidays. There are so many more appealing characteristics than just the beach (as awesome as that is) For an all-round amazing holiday, this short Algarve break from BlueSea Holidays should be just the trick.
Last Minute Algarve Trip
The deal which I found on BlueSea Holidays, is for two people. The accommodation is the well known and well rated Vale d’El Rei Hotel & Villas in Lagoa. If you are to really get full value for your money for your trip, your best bet is to rent a car for you and your buddies. This way you will be able to explore the wider Algarve region and take in a game of golf or a trip to a day spa.
There is so many awesome little coastal towns who will love to see you coming. Restaurants serving up local cuisine are never in short supply so you should pick up some great deals on food and shopping to boot.
This offer is a little gem so if you want to enjoy a short Algarve break, be sure to follow the links and book before it’s too late.
- Short Algarve Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation, Breakfast & Flights for only €249
- Travel period: Availability through 2018 (cheapest in October)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vale d’El Rei Hotel & Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Lagoa, Algarve
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €249 per person based on 2 adults sharing