Take a summer holiday with a difference this year. Go somewhere away from the normal sand and sea resorts to a place steeped in really interesting history and culture. This holiday destination has a vibrant atmosphere, and stunning sites. It is an all inclusive holiday to Egypt from ebookers.ie.
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, Sharm el Sheikh Egypt
The Hilton Sharks Bay Resort is an all inclusive resort, and as you may have guessed by its name it is situated in Shark’s Bay. It’s not too far from the airport and close to a number of beaches, so you get the beach holiday but with some amazing sites in the area.
The resort has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 5572 reviews with brilliant comments from previous guests. It is in a brilliant location for watersports, stunning for snorkelling and scuba diving as it has some of the best diving locations in the world. There are thousands of brightly coloured fish swimming in the crystal clear, warm water and you will discover an abundance of walls, caves and shipwrecks.
Take the opportunity to go camel trekking in the desert, where you will enjoy dinner in the desert around a campfire as you watch the sun set and the night sky appear. It is something very few people get to experience and will create memories to last a lifetime.
For the bargain hunters, the old town is full of markets where the traders love to haggle, you will find some amazing deals here.
To book this great holiday, just click on the link below.
- Sharm el Sheikh: 9 Nights All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €732
- Travel period: 06/06/2015 – 16/06/2015
- Length of Stay: 9 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 32°C
- Water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Sharm El Sheikh
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 5572 reviews
- Location: Sharks Bay, Egypt
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take less than 15 minutes and cost around €3
- Price: only €732 per person based on two adults sharing