If you’re looking forward to your summer holiday, then look no further than this cheap fortnight to Seychelles in September. It is from expedia.ie and includes a great deal for two people in a guest house, with breakfast and flights. This is a paradise trip that you just cannot miss.
The resort is called Le Triskell – Guest House which is situated near the airport, on Mahe Island, It is close to a number of beaches and a golf club. It has 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 109 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014, and looks like a really stunning place to stay.
As I said, it is located close to a number of beaches, so you can top up your tan while laying on the white sand before taking a swim in the deep blue sea. There is also a theme park not too far away which the hotel provides a shuttle to for a small charge. The hotel is happy to offer assistance for anything you need when it comes to booking tours and provides a shuttle service throughout the local region.
Make sure to take the opportunity to go snorkelling while your here. You can both go together and not worry about your belongings as the ‘tourist police’ will watch your stuff. Once you’ve dried off, take a hike through some of the areas mountainous regions, you will enjoy some spectacular sites.
So don’t delay, book this dream vacation by clicking the link below.
- Seychelles: 2 Weeks incl. Guest House, Breakfast and Flights for only €1371
- Travel period: 06/09/2015 – 20/09/2015
- Length of Stay: two weeks
- Air temperature during stay: 26°C
- Water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Seychelles
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Le Triskell – Guest House
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 109 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Mahe Island, Seychelles
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: contact the hotel in advance of arrival to organise transfers (surcharge may apply)
- Price: only €1371 per person based on two adults sharing