Seville is a city you have to visit at least once. With stunning architecture, a sultry flamenco scene and a serious tapas culture, this city is just as worthy as Barcelona and Madrid. Curious? Then check out this Seville city break that I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Seville City Break
During your weekend break in Seville, you will stay in the Hotel Abanico. This hotel is in Seville’s beautiful historical centre and is homed in an 18th-century building. You will enjoy the traditional Andalusian decor, nearby buildings and proximity to the city’s many attractions such as Alcazar and Giralda Tower.
Seville is brimming with old-world beauty. With palaces, medieval buildings and looming churches, this city is dying to be explored. You’ll find the best flamenco clubs here too, and the Museo del Baile Flamenco is well worth a visit to catch a performance and learn about this electric music and dance form. I recommend visiting the breathtaking Alcazar palace, the Catedral and Giraldo and admiring the Metropol Parasol. In here, you should go to the top and take in the city’s stunning views.
To book, follow the links below! :)
- Seville City Break: 3 Nights in Historic Hotel incl. Flights just €168
- Travel period: 01/09/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Seville SVQ
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Abanico
- Score: on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €168 per person based on two adults sharing