A Seville city break is the perfect way to really soak up the amazing richness of Spanish culture!
Seville City Break
I’ve got another city break to this gorgeous Andalusian city for today, one which I’ve put together using Clickandgo. It comes with your return flights from Dublin as standard as well as 4 nights at the Patio de la Alameda Hotel.
It’s in a great location close to the sights and sounds of the centre and a short walk away from the leafy banks of the Guadalquivir River. There’s a stylish rooftop terrace that gives gorgeous views across the spires and rooftops of the city, and the inside courtyard harks back to the Moorish influences that have left their mark in Andalusia. A great little touch to an already fantastic hotel!
Since you’re already close to all the sights you can start started on exploring straight away! Whatever you do, be sure not to miss the breathtaking cathedral and the incredible Alcazar (that I’m sure Game of Thrones fans will recognise). The river front is lovely to stroll along, and you can get that authentic Andalusian experience by seeing some flamenco dancing or having a real feast at a local tapas bar! And of course you just have to go to the Plaza de Espana. It’s mind-boggling how beautiful the architecture is here!
Simply click the link below to book your Seville city break and enjoy your time spent soaking up those Andalusian vibes. :)
- Seville City Break: 4 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €198
- Travel period: 31/01/2017 – 04/02/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Patio de la Alameda
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €198 per person based on two adults sharing