If you’re looking for a sunny city break that’s a little more low-key, why not visit Portugal’s second largest city, Porto? This charming seaside port is the perfect way to enjoy a Mediterranean climate without having to spend too much to get there! I found this deal for a September Porto holiday using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
September Porto Holiday
Your Airbnb will be in the city of Vila Nova de Gaia, a municipality of Porto. This highly-rated Airbnb is located in front of the metro station of Santo Ovideo, which takes you to the center of Porto in about six minutes. During your stay, you will stay in Maria’s flat, which previous guests have recommended for its location, cleanliness and easy communication with the owner. Flights are included in this deal.
Porto is a charming city on the sea. The Old Town should be your first stop. With a vibrant atmosphere, you could spend all day admiring the architecture and street art. You won’t be out of options when it comes seafood tapas or sampling the local wine either. There is a lot you can see in Gaia, also a port city. You’d be wise to check out the D. Luis I Bridge, see the city from Jardim do Morro, and visit the monastery of Serra do Pilar or tour the famous Port Wine Cellars.
If this sounds like your kind of holiday, then follow the links below to get booking!
- September Porto Holiday: 4 Nights in Apartment Incl. Return Flights Just €212
- Travel period: 23/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto OPO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Vila Nova de Gaia
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €212 per person based on two adults sharing