Fashion lovers take note: flights to the clothes capital of Europe are super low cost. I found this great September Milan break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will see you stay in this incredible city for less.
September Milan Break
During your break in the wonderful city of Milan, you will be staying in the Italianway Apartment on Bligny 25. These well-rated apartments are a mere 20-minute walk from the centre of Milan, but you will be served by a metro station and bus service. These bright and cosy apartments are well connected to the city’s main tourist attractions.
Milan is the perfect city to experience art, fashion and good coffee. You’ll find most of the city’s well-known attractions in the Duomo area. Make sure to book a visit to the Basilica di Santa Maria delle Grazie. Why? Because on a hidden away wall, you will be able to see da Vinci’s famous The Last Supper. You should stop by the city’s famous museums or climb to the top of Duomo for a stunning view of the city’s skyline. Go shopping for discounts in Milan’s shopping centres and finish your day by indulging in aperitivo culture and have a few drinks before dinner in Navigli.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking! :)
- September Milan Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Apartment Incl. Flights just €199pp
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Milan BGY
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bligny 25 Apartment
- Score: 8.2 or ‘Very Good’ on Trivago
- Location: 1.5km to city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €199 per person based on two adults sharing