Spain is the gift that keeps on giving – there really is no limit to the type of holiday you can have in this glorious country! To satiate your curiosity, I have put together a September Madrid break deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will see you stay right in the centre of this capital city!
September Madrid Break Deal
With this fantastic deal, you will get a three-night stay at the Apartamentos Palacio Real, in the centre of Madrid. These modern apartments have received favourable review from previous guests who loved the location. These apartments are a great base for exploring the city as they’re 500m of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Your apartment will also be close to the La Latina Metro Station, allowing you easy access to the Art Triangle and other attractions.
The Spanish capital has something for every type of traveller: world-renowned art, gorgeous food and Spaniards really knows how to have a party! The weather will still be around 26 degrees during this time of year, so you’re in luck! You can check out the world-famous Museo Nacional del Prado or go to the picturesque Parque del Bueno Retiro for a boat ride. You will be staying near the La Latina district so make sure to take full advantage of the amazing tapas restaurant. In the evening, pop down to the Santa Ana district for a drink and you can party until the sun comes up.
Follow the links below to get booking!
- September Madrid Break Deal: 4 Nights in Central Aparthotel incl. Flights just €190
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Madrid MAD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Palacio Real
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Madrid
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €190 per person based on two adults sharing