Lake Garda is a much-loved holiday destination – the views and Italian hospitality are hard to beat! For a holiday that will make the most of the glorious sunshine we’ve been enjoying this summer, I found this Spring Lake Garda holiday on Expedia that will give you a weeklong stay in the serene area of Sirmione.
Spring Lake Garda Holiday
The Appartamenti Punta Grò is a short bus ride from Sirmione Old Town, which is definitely worth a visit. You can drive from Milan Bergamo Aiport (BGY) to Sirmione in just under an hour and a half. This is a pretty stunning location, with your apartment right on the lake’s beach. The apartments themselves are well-rated for their cleanliness and great location, with the beach a short stroll away. There’s also a pool so you can sit back with a book and relax.
During your holiday beside the stunning Lake Garda, you will be staying in the arresting resort town of Sirmione on the southern bank of the lake. Its breathtaking beauty will draw you in instantly. This area is known for its thermal baths as well as the beautiful Rocca Scaligera castle. This stunning commune will provide a relaxing retreat during your week away! Plus, there’s the Archaeological Site of Grotte di Catullo which is also worth a visit!
To book, simply find a date that suits you and follow the links below! :)
07/04/2019 – 11/04/2019 (€150)
08/05/2019 – 13/05/2019 (€193)
10/05/2019 – 15/05/2019 (€207)
19/05/2019 – 23/05/2019 (€177)
20/05/2019 – 25/05/2019 (€206)
- September Lake Garda Getaway: 4 or 5 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel incl. Car Rental, Return Flights from €150
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Milan Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Appartamenti Punta Grò
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sirmione
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €150 per person based on two adults sharing