Lake Garda is a much-loved holiday destination – the views and Italian hospitality are hard to beat! For a holiday that will make the most of the glorious sunshine we’ve been enjoying this summer, I found this September Lake Garda holiday on Expedia that will give you a weeklong stay in the serene area of Sirmione.
September Lake Garda Holiday
The Appartamenti Punta Grò is a short bus ride from Sirmione Old Town, which is definitely worth a visit. You can take a bus from Verona Airport (VRN) to Sirmione by taking a bus to Castelnuovo del Garda and then another to Castelnuovo, Via Milano – Centro in around one hour and 24 minutes. The apartments themselves are well-rated for their cleanliness and great location, with the beach a short stroll away. There’s also a pool so you can sit back with a book and relax.
During your holiday beside the stunning Lake Garda, you will be staying in the resort town of Sirmione on the southern bank of the lake. This area is known for its thermal baths as well as the beautiful Rocca Scaligera castle. This stunning commune will provide a relaxing retreat during your week away! Plus, there’s the Archaeological Site of Grotte di Catullo which is also worth a visit!
To book, simply follow the links below! :)
- September Lake Garda Getaway: 7 Nights in Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Return Flights just €339
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 17/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Verona VRN
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Appartamenti Punta Grò
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sirmione
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €339 per person based on two adults sharing