Lake Garda has quickly become one of Italy’s premiere destinations. There’s no competition for its crystal blue waters and rugged mountains scape make for views that have little competition. For the perfect holiday to wrap up your summer, I found this September Lake Garda deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder Tool. Enjoy!
September Lake Garda Getaway
During your week on the west coast of Lake Garda, you’ll be staying in the 4 star Hotel Villa Maria Au Lac in Toscolano Maderno. You’ll be privy to panoramic views of Lake Garda and the impressive villa has a beautiful setting right on the lake shore. Even better? They have a delicious buffet breakfast each morning.
Lake Garda has some captivating views. Surrounded by hills, this destination offers a mild Mediterranean climate and the weather will still be a balmy 19 degrees Celsius in September. Toscolana Maderno is the perfect spot for cycling or hiking excursions. You can trek up the mountain to Monte Pizzocolo, visit the Museo della Carta and check out the stunning environs of Palazzo Bettoni.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- September Lake Garda Getaway: 7 nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl Flights just €405
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 24/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Verona VRN
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Villa Maria au Lac
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Toscolano Maderno Bay
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only €405 per person based on two adults sharing