If you’re in the mood for a relaxing sun holiday, then you really don’t want to miss out on this great deal from TUI. This September Bulgaria break will put you in the serene and beautiful Nessebar. A perfect location for some R&R!
September Bulgaria Break
The Hotel Saint Panteleimon Beach only opened in 2017, but it’s already making waves as a fantastic resort. Nestled on top of a hill overlooking Nessebar Bay, this hotel is has a prime location for getting to the beach below or taking a five minute drive into the ancient town of Nessebar. With this highly-rated hotel, you’ll get a room with a view, breakfast in the restaurant and pool. Previous guests loved the peaceful atmosphere!
The old city of Nessabar offers a glimpse into ancient Roman history, a stunning coastline and vibrant night life. You can unwind of Nessebar South Beach, buy some crafts at the old town market or enjoy some delicious seafood. Though not as rowdy as neighbouring Sunny Beach, Nessebar still has a great selection of clubs and bars.
All the details are below, so get booking! :)
- September Bulgaria Break: 7 nights in Well Rated Beachfront Hotel Incl. Flights Just €605pp
- Travel period: 3/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nessebar
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Hotel Saint Panteleimon Beach
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Nessabar Bay
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €605 per person based on two adults sharing