Still haven’t been to Budapest? See the city everyone is talking about this September! I found this great-value September Budapest city deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will see you in the heart of the city for 3 nights!
September Budapest City Deal
During your time in Budapest, you will be staying at the Penthouse Privates Hostel in central Budapest. This accommodation will see you in private, double room. This hostel has excellent reviews from previous guests and you’ll enjoy taking part in the planned activities. This friendly and popular spot is perfect for those who want to see Budapest on a budget without compromising quality!
This is an amazing city that everyone should see once! When you’re not taking a dip in the world-famous thermal baths I recommend you visit some Budapest’s world heritage sites. There’s the Castle Hill in Buda, the Royal Castle and the Danube Embankment. Make sure to take in the bustling Trinity Square which has the beautiful Town Hall and the Ministry of Finance, St. Stephen’s statue and the Fishermen’s Bastion. Visit the House of Terror Museum to learn about the city under occupation. And of course, don’t forget to visit the thermal baths and spas.
To book this deal, simply follow the links below. Enjoy :)
- September Budapest City Deal: 3 Nights in Top Rated Accommodation incl. Flights just €136
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Budapest BUD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Penthouse Privates Hostel
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Budapest
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €136 per person based on two adults sharing