Budapest has by now solidified itself as a top European city, with something to discover at every corner. The Hungarian capital is known for its stunning architecture, funky pubs and thermal baths, is great city to explore on a budget. If this sounds like your kind of break, I found this November Budapest bargain using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that you should check out.
November Budapest Bargain
During your break, you will be staying at the Be a Budapester apartments. These highly-rated and well-equipped apartments are in central Budapest. It’s the perfect place to see the sights such as the State Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica and check out the several bars and restaurants on Nagymezo Steet.
I recommend you visit some Budapest’s world heritage sites such as the Castle Hill in Buda, the Royal Castle and the Danube Embankment. Trinity Square boasts the former Baroque-style Town Hall, the Ministry of Finance, St. Stephen’s statue and the Fishermen’s Bastion. For a look into the darker elements of Hungary’s past, visit the House of Terror Museum to learn about the city under occupation. And of course, don’t forget to visit the thermal baths and spas.
- November Budapest Bargain: 2 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Flights for just €173
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest (BUD)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Be a Budapester
- Score: 8.8 or “excellent” on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing