I don’t know about you, but early autumn is my favourite time of the year for a city break. Shorter queues, milder weather and space to wander the city all make for a less stressful trip. One Slovakian city in particular is an ideal destination for this time of year, when the leaves turn golden and the wine and music festivals take place. I found a deal for a September Bratislava break using Trivago and Flight Finder.
September Bratislava Break
For those of you who like less conventional modes of accommodation, this boat hotel might be perfect for you. The well-rated Botel Gracia is a five minutes walk from the Old Town, Bratislava Castle and restaurants, plus you get a lovely view of the River Danube. This botel rates highly with people on a budget who want to see the city centre with ease and breakfast is included, which you can eat on the terrace. A tourism tax is applied on the hotel to be paid on arrival, which explains why the price will initially look different on the website.
Bratislava offers a lot for you to pack into your trip. From June to September, Bratislava is jam-packed with multi-genre events during the Cultural Summer and Bratislava Castle Celebrations and the Bratislava Music Festival is also in full swing and be sure to try the local wine!. Famous landmarks such as St Martin’s Cathedral, the Blue Church and the Apponyi Place are also worth a visit.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this amazing city!
- September Bratislava Break: 4 nights on Central Boat Hotel Incl. Return Flights only €189
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Botel Gracia Bratislava
- Rating: 7.7 on Trivago
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €189 per person based on two adults sharing