September Albufeira Holiday
With this deal, you’ll fly into Faro airport. This is half an hour drive from Albufeira. You can arrange your own travel via private coach to Albufeira or public bus or train from the airport to the city of Faro and then onto your destination. During your time in sunny Albufeira, you will be staying at the well-rated Vila Branca guesthouse. Your Mediterranean-style room will be a short stroll from the beach. You will also be close to the centre of Albufeira. You can also rent a bike from the hotel – perfect for a cycle to the new Marina and fishing port!
This small city is just outside of Faro, where you’ll be landing. It’s the perfect spot for enjoying the best of Algarve nightlife. There’s also a postcard-pretty Old Town that you’ll enjoy navigating. I recommend going dolphin watching or taking a boat excursion. With the weather still a toasty 27 degrees in September, you’ll have a great time soaking up the sun!
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- September Albufeira Holiday: 7 Nights in Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Flights just €295
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 -25/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Faro FAO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vila Branca
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Albufeira, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €295 per person based on two adults sharing