A Scottish highlands holiday is an absolute dream for me! The sprawling moors, towering mountains and sleepy villages – this is pure nature at its finest! Now you can enjoy a week in the beautiful Scottish highlands yourself with this fantastic deal I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner. :)
Scottish Highlands Holiday
With this deal you’ll be staying in your own self-catered holiday home at the excellent Faebuie Cottages, located 10 km from Fort Augustus close to the south-westernmost point of Loch Ness. You’re in a fantastic location for exploring some of the best of the highlands – the Cairngorms National Park is just over an hour away, as is the tallest peak in Scotland, Ben Nevis! Since it’s a 3 hour drive from Edinburgh just make sure that the flights you choose give you enough time to check in and out at the property!
The cottages are absolutely lovely, and they’ll soon become your own home away from home! They’re spacious and modern on the inside and come with all the mod-cons you’ll need for a relaxing stay, plus you’ve got fantastic views of the surrounding countryside from the comfort of your own cottage too. The amazing reviews speak for themselves!
Half of the pleasure of seeing the Highlands is the exploration that you’ll be doing – every time you hop in the car you’ll be guaranteed breathtaking views, so buckle up and prepare for an unforgettable holiday! And if you ever want a break from mountains, then you can always head to gorgeous towns such as Fort William, Fort Augustus and Dromnadrochit.
Honestly, I could waffle on about Scotland all day… You just have to go and experience it for yourself! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately – you’ll be flying from Dublin to Edinburgh with this deal too. :)
- Scottish Highlands Holiday: 6 Nights in Luxury Self-Catered Cottage incl. Flights only €295
- Travel period: 22/04/2017 – 28/04/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Faebuie Cottages
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Dalchreichart, Inverness-shire (1okm from Fort Augustus), 3 hours’ drive from Edinburgh Airport
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Approx. 3 hours’ drive from Edinburgh Airport
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €295 per person based on two adults sharing