Sunny Sardinia awaits with this incredible deal for a week long holiday to Italy. With warm blue seas and sky, fun activities, waterparks, and stunning white sandy beaches, there are many reasons to go here. With this offer I put together by combining a hotel deal from trivago.ie and a flight from vayama.ie, you and a travelling buddy can stay here for only €220, flight, hotel and breakfast included!!
Cheap Hotel in Sardinia
Nestled in the quiet countryside, the Pausania Inn offers a peaceful getaway in the Italian woodlands. Only 1km from the town centre, the hotel provides luxury and comfort in a tranquil location.
This family run hotel provides everything you need for the perfect stay. There is a panoramic terrace, an outdoor pool, tennis court and a bar and restaurant. A charming hotel with beautiful views, it’s not surprise that it has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 203 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Cheap Flights to Sardinia
Leaving Dublin at 13:45 on April 15, you will reach Alghero airport at 17:40. It take awhile to get to your hotel from here, the bus takes three hours but it only cots €4. Returning at 18:05 on April 22, you will land back in Dublin at 20:05.
To book this amazing value holiday to Italy, please just click on both of the links I have provided for you below.
- Sardinia: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €220
- Travel period: 15/04/2015 – 22/04/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 14°C
- Water temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Alghero
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pausania Inn
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 203 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Tempio Pausania, Sardinia
- Meals: Breakfast is included
- Airport transfer: the bus takes three hours but it only cots €4
- Price: only €220 per person based on two adults sharing