Sardinia is a beautiful place with a wealth of culture, rich in heritage and is a place everybody should definitely visit at least once in their lifetime. With this magnificent offer I have found for you on Groupon.ie, you could be doing just that, by spending four nights in a beautiful 4* hotel this April.
The best way to make the most of this magnificent island is definitely by renting a car. This way you can drive along the beautiful Sardinian coastline up to Santa Teresa di Gallura to try some authentic Italian delicacies for yourself. There are also some fabulous scenery at the Gola Su Gorrupu, known locally as ‘Europe’s Grand Canyon‘
The hotel you will be staying in will be is the magnificent Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Centre where you literally have everything you will need for a relaxing stay. Every morning you will have a delicious breakfast to look forward to before your day of exploring. There is a luxurious pool that you can use all you like and there are also spa facilities to help you recuperate and rejuvenate yourself. It also has a fantastic reputation with a score of 4/5 out of 971 reviews on TripAdvisor too.
The flights for this deal will leave Dublin on one of the April dates listed below. The quickest option to reach your hotel is without a doubt renting a car and it is by far the cheap route too. It will give you to explore whatever part of the island you wish, during your four night stay.
This deal is the perfect way to see one of Europe’s nicest islands without the congestion of peak tourism season. So make the most of this amazing offer and follow the link below to book today.
- Sardinia: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €199
- Travel period: arrival 12, 19, 26, April 2015
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Sardinia Airport
- Airline: Contact booking agent to confirm
- Hotel: Geovillage Sport Wellness & Convention Resort – Olbia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 971 reviews
- Location: Olbia Sardinia
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €3-5 on bus
- Rental car: €24 per day
- Price:only €199 per person based on two adults sharing