Got a trip to Sardinia for you! I tailor-made it with trivago and budgetair, so you fly with Ryainair from Dublin to Algehro (Sardinia). From there you can easily get on a bus that takes you to Valledoria, the place where the hotel is located. It is a 3 star hotel (95% on Tripadvisor) and you will be accommodated in an apartment that has a kichenette for self catering. If you do not want to walk to the beach which is 250 metres from the hotel, you can also relax at the outdoor swimming pool.
To experience the easy-going Italian way of life you can stroll around in the beautiful little town of Valledoria and try the freshly baked bread from the bakery or delicious ham from the butchery. A Spa is also nearby and accessible by bus. Valledoria is also famous for its water sports. So, if you are a windsurfing fan this is the ideal time to fly to this georgeous island!
- Sardinia: 8 Days incl. Hotel and Flight for only €177
- Travel period: 03/04/2014 – 10/04/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 18ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 15ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Ciaccia
- Rating: 95% on TripAdvisor out of 23 reviews
- Location: Valledoria
- Destination: Alghero
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: there are buses going from the airport to Valledoria
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing