Hm… that beach could be something for you, right? On ebookers .ie I spotted a great deal to make this dream beach become reality soon! I seriously think there is no better place to relax… Off to Sardinia!
Fly with Ryanair from Dublin to Sardinia’s Airport Alghero. Unfortunately it’s a bit of a trek to the hotel. But it won’t be very expensive! It takes 2,5 hours and costs you €25 for a taxi. Not too bad, right? Then, stay in the really popular 3* Ancora Hotel (80% on Tripadvisor) in the town of Santa Teresa Gallura. You’re an 8-minutes walk from the sand beach and the historical centre. The hotel itself provides the rooms with lots of little extras like slippers and toothbrushes (so don’t panic if you forget them). Guests appreciated that the hotel pays so much attention to detail. The breakfast buffet is also included, so look forward to their home-made cakes and pies and fresh fruit in the morning. After a relaxing day enjoy a variety of sea food in the evening at the hotel’s restaurant. Stroll around in the town or at the beautiful beach to give the day the perfect ending. And this place is also loved by families!!
- Sardinia: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €245
- Travel period: 16/10/2014 – 23/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ancora Hotel Santa Teresa Gallura
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 1401 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Teresa di Gallura
- Destination: Aghero, Sardinia
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: 2,5hrs, taxi for €25
- Price: only €245 per person based on two adults sharing