The Greek islands are truly an outstanding region! So many idyllic islands that offer everything from lush landscapes to pristine beaches and sleepy villages. And let’s face it – Santorini is in a class of its own!
Santorini Short Break
If there’s anyone out there dreaming of those caldera views and beautiful whitewashed houses perched on steep cliffs, then you’ll love this deal I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. With your return flights and fantastic accommodation taken care of, you can kick back and relax, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and really letting the magic sink in.
During your time on the island you’ll be staying at the Evgenia Villas & Suites. You’re in a fabulous location just a short walk away from downtown Thira, and a little further to the north is Imerovigli. The hotel is seriously stunning. Everything is lovely and modern, rooms and nice and bright, and the outdoor terrace complete with an infinity pool and bar is just awesome! The fantastic reviews speak for themselves…!
To experience the legendary sunsets, make your way down to Oia nice and early and secure a good spot at a restaurant before everyone else! Since this deal is for October, most of the heaving summer crowds will be gone, but the weather is still absolutely lovely, giving you the best of both worlds!
To book this Santorini deal, simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal. :)
- Santorini Short Break: 4 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Return Flights only €286
- Travel period: 19/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Santorini
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Evgenia Villas & Suites
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Fira, Santorini
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €286 per person based on two adults sharing