Santa’s Grotto Day Trip
With this deal I found on Falcon, you’ll head to Santa’s workshop on December 9th, just in time to witness to final touches being made to all the toys! You’ll arrive in the airport, and your transfers from there to the workshop (and back later) are included. As well as that, you’ll get the entire day in the workshop where the little ones will bake cookies in Mrs Clause’s kitchen, and from there they’ll take a train ride through the elves’ headquarters. They’re bound to be absolutely buzzing!!
And the real highlight is yet to come… they’ll then get to meet the big man in person! You’ll all get to take a family photo and the kids will get a present :) Then it’s all just fun and games for the rest of the day. Play in the snow, take a walk through the forest, head out to the outdoor activity area, meet the reindeer, and enjoy a hot berry juice around an open fire. Blissful Christmas atmosphere… sure to get you in the spirit!
Although this is a super short trip, it’s a great price and is definitely worth it. It will have the kids bouncing off the walls in excitement for December 25th… and you have to admit… you’ll love it too! :D So to book your Santa’s Grotto day trip now just click the link below.
- Santa’s Grotto Day Trip: Flights, Coach Transfers, Lunch & Day with Santa & Reindeer in Lapland for Family of 4 only €614
- Travel period: 09/12/2016
- Length of stay: day trip
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rovaniemi
- Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland
- Board basis: lunch included
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €614 per person based on two adults and two kids sharing