The encapsulating city of San Francisco is a place that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. Normally the distance and price of such an excursion would put most people off but I have found a reasonably priced San Francisco group holiday for four people that should help maybe cross one off the bucket list.
San Francisco Group Holiday
Ideally when you are visiting San Francisco, you want to be beside the beach and also close to the city centre. Thankfully this great Airbnb gives you both. On top of that you are also situated just a stone’s throw from Golden Gate Park. There are endless famous spots to visit in San Francisco such as Lombard Street (pictured below), Alcatraz and probably the most famous of the all; The Golden Gate Bridge.
This deal has to be paired with flights from Skyscanner. There are direct flights available but they are €60 dearer per person. If you prefer the direct option then by all means go for it, but if you’re money conscious, the layover isn’t so bad. Also it should be said that there is only one bed listed in the Airbnb but that the hosts can provide an extra air bed if necessary. I think though for the location and price it’s most definitely worth it for six nights. :)
Enjoy a stunning city with this fab San Francisco group holiday and follow the links to book today.
- San Francisco Group Holiday: 6 Nights for Group of 4 incl. Well Rated Airbnb & Direct Flights for only €680pp
- Travel period: 20/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: San Francisco
- Airline: Aer Lingus/Virgin Atlantic
- Airbnb Listing: 1bed @ Beach & GG Park
- Rating:4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 153 reviews
- Location: San Francisco by the beach
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €680 per person based on four adults sharing