If you found yourself putting off a family holiday this summer, then don’t worry. You can maximise the sunshine with this Salou family getaway for 4 people that is sure to put a smile on the kids’ faces! I found this deal for a week-long September Salou family getaway using Click&Go.
September Salou Family Getway
The hotel in Chambrils, Salou included in this deal is exactly what you want for a sun holiday. The hotel is easily accessible from Barcelona airport, where you will be landing. The well-rated four star Augustus Hotel is at the centre of Salou with shops, restaurants bars and cafés all nearby and there’s a superb view of the Mediterranean Sea from your room. There’s a pool, children’s pool, sun lounge and easy access to the beach nearby.
With temperatures of 23 degrees in September, you won’t need to worry about not catching a tan! You will be staying in the famous fishing village of Chambrils. There are endless cafes, open-air bars and seafood restaurants for you to enjoy.
Just follow the links below to book this amazing offer.
- Family Salou Holiday: 7 nights in 4 Star Hotel Incl. Return Flights for just €308pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 17/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Barcelona
- Destination: Salou, Spain
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Augustus
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €308 per person based on two adults and two children sharing