It’s time to drop the books, ditch the study and go on an amazing week away in the sun! That’s right, with this incredible offer from ebookers.ie, you and a friend could be jetting off to sunny Salou for a full week for only €278, with all meals included.
The hotel is Dorada Palace Hotel Salou, which is perfectly located near a beach and theme park. It’s a great location for those of you who want to kick back and enjoy the sun. With 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,044 reviews and comments from past guests who had a great experience here.
The resort has three swimming pools, surrounded by sun beds and gardens. As I mentioned it is only a short distance to the beach and PortAventura theme park. The hotel offers loads in the way of entertainment with day time and evening programmes available.
When you want some down time, you can relax in the wellness area which has a beauty salon, massage, solarium, gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi and offers panoramic views of Salou. You’ll never go hungry with the restaurant buffet serving up delicious snacks. You can get yourself a tea, coffee or cool cocktail in the bar at any time.
The holiday is from April 14 to April 21 with return flights from Dublin to Reus. You can easily reach your hotel by taxi for only €25. Get this great holiday by clicking the link below.
- Salou: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Full Board and Flights for only €278
- Travel period: 14/04/2015 – 21/04/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 18°C
- Water temperature during stay: 14°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dorada Palace Hotel Salou
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,044 reviews
- Location: Salou, Spain
- Meals: breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner
- Airport transfer: taxi – €25
- Price: only €278 per person based on two adults sharing