Today’s top deal brings you to the beautiful Caribbean island of Saint Lucia. I found a cheap flight on Budgetair.ie and combined it with a hotel from Trivago.ie. In order to buy this deal you have to book both hotel and flights separately on these websites.
You will fly with Air Canada via Toronto to Hewanorra in Saint Lucia. Here’s a hotel for the lay-over. Once you’ve arrived at the airport you can reach the hotel by public transport. It’s a bit of a track I admit, but then you will see already a lot of this gorgeous island. The 3-star hotel Bay Gardens Inn (85% on Tripadvisor) is located in the North, in the area of Gros Islet Rodney Bay. Breakfast is included in the deal, so no need to worry about that. Even though you will be very close to the Marina and the beach, there is a shuttle service free of charge that goes back and forth between the hotel and Reduit Beach. This is also where the hotel’s sister resort lies. You can use their facilities, such as the pool, the gym and some water sports, but at your hotel you of course also find a pool. Use the restaurant at Garden Bay Inn and look forward to the weekly Manager’s Cocktail Party, where drinks are all complimentary :) So get ready for a wonderful and chilled out week at a beautiful, paradise-like beach!
- Saint Lucia: 10 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €865
- Travel period: 10/10/2014 – 19/10/2014
- Travel duration: 10 days
- Air temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 28ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Saint Lucia Hewanorra
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: Bay Gardens Inn
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 168 reviews
- Location: Gros Islet
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus to Castries, bus to Rodney Bay €3, 2hrs
- Price: only €865 per person based on two adults sharing