Sagres Spa Getaway
A gorgeous Algarve destination with the beach just 100m away
Departure airport Dublin
I found an excellent Sagres spa break that will whisk you away to a long weekend of relaxation in the gorgeous Algarve. 3 nights in a top-rated 4-star spa hotel including breakfast each morning and return flights. Read on to find out more!
Sagres Spa Getaway
How can’t you love the Memmo Baleeira Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,611 reviews)? Its in an absolutely gorgeous location in the very southern tip of the Algarve with a beach just 100m away. It has a spa treatment and massage facilities as well as a sauna available. If the beautiful location doesn’t relax you, then these services will!
This idyllic village couldn’t be in a more perfect location with the sea surrounding you on three sides. During the summer months, people come here to take up surfing. Granted while the temperatures are often a mild 15 degrees this time of year, it may be a bit too cold for the full surf. Luckily the hotel also has a heated indoor swimming pool if you need to take a dip. The sea will still be gorgeous to look at no matter the season!
I would recommend getting the train from Faro to Lagos. Then from Lagos you can go by bus to Sagres. I have listed the prices for this below but you must book it yourself separately from this deal. The journey should take between 1.5-2 hrs so plan ahead when choosing flights :)
Click the links below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- Sagres Spa Getaway: 3 night stay in 4-star hotel & spa with breakfasts and flights only €137
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 23/11/2018 – 26/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Memmo Baleeira
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,611 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sagres
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Two-Leg Journey: i)train to Lagos €7.20pp ii)Bus from Lagos to Sagres €3.80pp (can’t be booked with this deal)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing