If you find yourself really wanting to get away from it all for a few days, then I’d recommend checking out this lovely rural escape to Lake Como I’ve put together for you!
Rural Retreat to Lake Como
Easily one of the most beautiful lakes in the Italian Alps, Lake Como is a haven of tranquillity and relaxation. With this Expedia package you’ll be staying in a cosy farmhouse hotel high up in the lush mountains, where you can enjoy views of the breathtaking valleys and forests all around. And of course, Lake Como itself is just at the bottom of the hill, so you’ve not far to go to enjoy those legendary postcard-like views!
As well as return flights to Milan Bergamo, I’ve also gone ahead and looked up a good car rental deal to go along with it as well. Since you are staying in such a rural area it’s the best way to get around. The Agriturismo Al-Marnich is a hotel that will charm your socks off. The building has retained its historic charm and I love the huge wooden beams in the ceiling – proper snug if you ask me! You’ll experience the warm Italian hospitality, and you can get stuck into a complimentary breakfast each morning as well. However I’d definitely recommend going for dinner here as well, since everything is hand-made using fresh, local ingredients!
To book this deal, simply use the links to book your flights + hotel package and your car rental. :)
- Rural Retreat to Lake Como: 4 Nights in Cosy Farmhouse Hotel incl. Breakfast, Car Hire and Return Flights only €180pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 06/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agriturismo Al Marnich
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Posa, Lake Como, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Get it here
- Price only €180 per person based on two adults sharing