The Italian capital has been capturing everyone’s imagination for centuries! See this wonderful, timeless city for yourselves this October and book yourselves in for a romantic and exciting stay in what is truly a fascinating place!
Rome Weekend Break
This Expedia package offers you a 2 night weekend stay right in the heart of Rome, close to Termini Station. That will make getting to and from the airport a piece of cake! You’ll be flying from Dublin to Rome Ciampino, and your hotel, the I Love Italy Rome, has had some great reviews. Well, with a location and interiors this nice, it’s not hard to see why!
There are so many sights in Rome that you should definitely plan in advance what you want to see (and pack some comfy shoes!). But if you’re into your history, then the Coliseum, Palatine Hill and Castel Sant’Angelo are all fantastic places to start. Once you’ve had your fix of museums, why not go for a romantic stroll along the River Tiber, relax in the gardens of the stately Villa Borghese, or just wonder the narrow winding streets!
Part of the fun is just getting lost in the maze of gorgeous architecture and discovering all sorts of hidden restaurants and cafés along the way. Rome is famed for having amazing food, so book yourselves in for a romantic meal and be prepared for a feast!
To book your weekend getaway, simply click the link below to book the holiday package. :)
- Rome Weekend Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €202
- Travel period: 13/10/2017 – 15/10/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: I Love Italy Rome
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €202 per person based on two adults sharing