Experience two breathtaking Italian destinations in one trip with this brilliant offer from Livingsocial!
Rome & Venice Tour
From the ancient history of Rome to the winding canals of Venice, it’s easy to see why these two cities continue to inspire! With this nifty deal you won’t have to choose between the two – cross the both of them off your bucketlist and get a taste of these cities’ distinct characters!
Included in this deal are your return flights from Dublin, domestic train transfers between the two cities as well as your hotel stay in Rome and Venice. The cheapest option will see you spend 2 nights in each city, but if you want a bit more time, then you can enjoy 3 nights in each city instead – prices start from just €199pp for this 6-night adventure.
There’s so much to do in Rome that it’s hard to know where to start. But the ancient Roman Forum and Colosseum are as good a place as any to start getting stuck into all the sightseeing. Meanwhile in Venice I definitely recommend heading out on the Vaporetto water taxis to the islands of Burano and Murano – the little towns here are awash with colour and make for a great day out!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website. :)
- Rome & Venice Tour: 4 Nights incl. Hotels, Domestic Train Transfers and Return Flights from just €149
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid on selected dates until 30/04/2019 (cheapest dates: January 2019)
- Length of stay: 4 nights (6 nights from €199pp)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Airline: Budget airline
- Meals: Self-catered
- Transfers: Train transfer between Rome and Venice included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €149 per person based on two adults sharing