Rome Solo City Break
3 Nights in Top-Rated Airbnb Bed and Breakfast In Lovely Apartment with Flights
Departure airport Dublin
I love getting lost in Rome, its the perfect place to dive into amazing culture, history, and of course the terrific food. I found this deal for you on Airbnb & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Rome Solo City Break
The Camera Doppia is a lovely double-bed room in an elegant city centre condo. Breakfast is provided in the price at a local cafe every morning! The host has terrific reviews for friendliness and hospitality so you couldn’t go too wrong with choosing this as an option! You’ll be just a 20-minute walk from the iconic Pincio Promenade!
The Eternal City
It’s harder to not see something in Rome that tickles your fancy such is the vast selection of things to do. The endless outdoor Piazas are all so picturesque namely that of Piazza Navona, Campo de’Fiori and Piazza della Rotonda. If you look for restaurants you should avoid any with menus written in English or with a rep trying to bring you inside. The tastiest restaurants are one the ones that the Romans go to so an Italian-only menu is a good sign actually! For a tremendous view, I would recommend walking up to Fontana dell’Acqie Paolo and the Gianicolo. Finally, you have old favourites like the Coliseum and St Peter’s Basilica!
Just click the links below to book this deal. You can also try changing the dates to another time that suits you!
- Rome Solo City Break: 3 Nights in Top-Rated Airbnb Bed and Breakfast In Lovely Apartment with Flights only €165
- Travel period: 24/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Camera Doppia
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost award
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €165 per person based on two adults sharing