Dreaming of seeing the Colosseum? Exploring the Roman Forum? Or even just sitting down for a proper Italian meal? Cross this fascinating city from your bucket list with these great deals to Rome I’ve spotted.
Example departure dates:
- 29/09/2019 – 02/10/2019 – €168
- 06/10/2019 – 09/10/2019 – €160
- 13/10/2019 – 16/10/2019 – €162
- 17/11/2019 – 20/11/2019 – €157
I’ve managed to put together some great deals using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. All of these are for a 3-night stay in Trastevere, a brilliant area of Rome that’s famed for pretty squares and authentic restaurants and trattoria.
As well as return flights you’ll have your 3 nights at the Dormi a Roma, a fantastic guesthouse that offers high-quality accommodation for a very competitive price. Breakfast is also included during each morning of your stay as well, so you’ll be able to stock up on all of that sightseeing you’ll be getting up to.
To book this city break deal, simply click the links above to book your accommodation and flights over at the provider’s websites. :)
- Rome City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Excellent Guest House incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €152
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dormi a Roma
- Score: 8/10 on Trivago
- Location: Rome Trastevere
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €152 per person based on two adults sharing