Rome is such a legendary destination when it comes to city breaks. The sheer amount of history, the beautiful architecture, the mouth-watering food… Just thinking about it is enough to make me want to go!
Rome City Break Deal
If you’ve yet to experience the Italian capital – or simply crave a chance to go back – you’ll be glad to know I’ve put together a fantastic deal to Rome using Expedia. You’ll have direct return flights from Dublin to Rome Ciampino as well as your 3 nights at the superb Roma Dreaming Aparthotel.
You’ll be in a fantastic location just outside of the busier districts of the city centre, so after a busy day of sightseeing you can retreat back to your guesthouse and enjoy a bit of piece and quiet. But that’s not to say you’re far away from everything – you’ve got fantastic transport links at your doorstep and you could even head up to Palazzo Lateranense, the former residence of the popes before they moved to the Vatican.
You’ve got so much history in Rome it’s hard to know where to start. From the timeless remains of the Roman Forum to the towering dome of the Vatican, every neighbourhood and street has its own story to tell. Take a break from the hustle and bustle by enjoying a stroll along the River Tiber or the grounds of Villa Borghese, and then finish the day getting stuck into the famous Roman cuisine. The perfect day out!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website!
- Rome City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel incl. Return Flights only €134
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roma Dreaming Aparthotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Close to Vatican City
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €134 per person based on two adults sharing