Come explore the incredible Italian capital with this great Rome City Break!
Rome City Break
Rome is a real boiling pot of colour and energy, and is full to the brim of piazzas, open-air markets, and truly astonishing historic sites! It’s one of the most enjoyable cities I’ve ever visited, and there is so much to do that no trip is ever the same. And don’t even get me started on the food, either!
I’ve found this great deal on LivingSocial that will give you 3 nights in a gorgeous 4-star hotel incl. your return flights from Dublin. The cheapest dates are in January, meaning that this is perfect for a last minute getaway – meanwhile other dates and durations are available too for a small surcharge, so you’ve got plenty of options.
The Saint Paul Hotel is located in the vibrant Financial District, but there are metro and train links close by. This elegant hotel is within easy reach of the Basilica of Saint Paul, the Colosseum and the Catacombs of the Via Appia Antica, making it the perfect to explore the city from. It’s the ideal hotel for a short city break. :D
So if you’re looking to getaway to somewhere magical this year, you’ll find it hard to beat this fantastic Rome deal!! :) Just click the link below and book your Rome City Break today. :)
- Last Minute Rome City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4-Star Hotel & Flights for only €169
- Travel period: Cheapest dates: 15 – 18, 23 – 25, 29 – 21 January (other dates and durations available, prices vary)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Saint Paul Hotel
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago
- Location: Rome Financial District
- Board basis: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €169 per person based on two adults sharing