Come explore the incredible Italian capital with this great Rome City Break!
Rome City Break
Rome is a real boiling pot of colour and energy, and is full to the brim of piazzas, open-air markets, and truly astonishing historic sites! It’s one of the most enjoyable cities I’ve ever visited, and there is so much to do that no trip is ever the same. And don’t even get me started on the food, either!
I’ve found this great deal on LivingSocial that will give you 3 nights in a gorgeous 4-star hotel incl. your return flights from Dublin. The cheapest dates are in March, meaning that this is perfect for a last minute getaway – meanwhile other dates and durations are available too for a small surcharge, so you’ve got plenty of options.
With this great value break you can stay at either the 4* Venetia Palace Hotel, 4* Hotel Oxford or 4* Hotel Europa. Each of these hotels are a great option for when you are checking out this beautiful city. It’s the ideal hotel for a short city break. :D
So if you’re looking to getaway to somewhere magical this year, you’ll find it hard to beat this fantastic Rome deal!! :) Just click the link below and book your Rome City Break today. :)
- Relaxing Rome City Break: 3 Nights incl. a Choice of 4-Star Hotel & Return Flights for only €119
- Travel period: Cheapest dates are in March 2019 (other dates and durations available, prices vary)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: the 4* Venetia Palace Hotel, 4* Hotel Oxford or 4* Hotel Europa
- Location: Rome Financial District
- Board basis: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing