Fantastic Value Rome Trip
2 night in top rated city centre hotel with flights
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
From ancient ruins to plenty of history and culture, a Romantic Rome City Break is about as good as it gets. And this is a deal I put together with a hotel from Trivago and flights from Sky Scanner. Read on to find out more!
Romantic Rome City Break
I love finding a cheap deal to Rome because it’s such an incredible city that I just have to urge you to visit. You’ll be flying from Dublin and staying in the Hotel des Artistes which is a 3* located in a fantastic part of the city. It’s well rated on Tripadvisor so you can look forward to a pleasant and comfortable stay. After a long day exploring the city, just know you’re returning to top quality comfort.
Go from Colosseum to Vatican Museum to the Basilica and everywhere in between, there’s so much to keep you occupied and entertained in this Italian capital, so you’ll definitely be spending your time well. And you’ll be able to make it out to many nightclub spots super easily as well.
Click the links below to book your hotel and flights and have a splendid trip!
- Romantic Rome City Break: 2 night in top-rated city center hotel with flights just €140
- Provider: Trivago & SkyScanner
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel des Artistes
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1396 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: less than 2km from city centre
- Board basis: Not included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €140 per person based on two adults sharing