From ancient ruins to plenty of history and culture, a Fantastic Value Rome Trip is about as good as it gets :)
Fantastic Value Rome Trip
I love finding a cheap deal to Rome because it’s such an incredible city that I just have to urge you to visit :D And this is a deal I put together with a hotel from Trivago and flights from my Flight Finder. You’ll be flying from Dublin and staying in the Hotel des Artistes which is a 4* located in a fantastic part of the city. It’s well rated on Tripadvisor so you can look forward to a pleasant and comfortable stay. After a long day exploring the city, just know you’re returning to top quality comfort.
Go from Colosseum to Vatican Museum to the Basilica and everywhere in between, there’s so much to keep you occupied and entertained in this Italian capital, so you’ll definitely be spending your time well. And you’ll be able to make it out to many nightclub spots super easily as well.
Just click both links below and book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Fantastic Value Rome Trip: 3 Nights in a Well Rated 4* B&B in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €164
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel des Artistes
- Rating: 92% on TripAdvisor out of 114 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: less than 2km from city centre
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing