There’s no denying the romance to be had in the Eternal City! Whisk yourselves away on a gorgeous city break with this awesome deal for a Rome break this March!
I was looking around on Expedia for good deals to Rome and spotted this city break with 3 nights in a well-rated, central hotel close to all the sights and sounds of the city centre.
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Rome Ciampino included, and since you’re right round the corner from the central train station it’ll be a piece of cake getting to and from the airport.
The Selene Style Hotel offers comfortable, stylish accommodation for a very reasonable price, and the location just adds the extra wow factor! Sights like the Trevi Fountain are just a 20 minute walk away, though with the metro connections you’ll be at places such as the Colosseum and the Vatican in no time at all. That’ll help you make the most of your time here in Rome!
The medieval architecture, winding streets and sprawling parks dotted with timeless Roman ruins – there’s no place quite like Rome. Foodies will definitely get their money’s worth at all the pizzarias, ice cream parlours and cosy trattorias. Lose yourself in the ancient ruins of the Forum, or get that perfect holiday selfie at the Castel di St. Angelo.
If you’ve never been to Rome before then now’s the time to start packing! Just click the link below if you’re interested for more details. :)
- Rome Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €225
- Travel period: 28/03/2017 – 31/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Selene Style Hotel
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €225 per person based on two adults sharing