I just can’t get enough of Rome… Those winding streets, mighty Roman ruins and timeless atmosphere really does make it one of those places you have to see at least once. And when you do go, you’ll just want to keep coming back time and time again! So, whether you’ve yet to go or just craving to go back, I’ve got a fantastic deal for a Rome break today.
I have realised that Rome is getting more expensive as time goes on, but you don’t have to worry about a thing – I’ve managed to put together 3-night stay using Hotels.com and Skyscanner that comes to a great price, so you can enjoy a trip to Italy’s capital without breaking the bank. :)
This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Rome Ciampino as well as your 3 nights at the White Rooms Colosseo, a cosy little place with great reviews. As you can guess by the name you’re close to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, so you don’t have to go far at all to see tip-top sights!
Nearby transport links means that you can get around the city with ease. Once you’ve explore the Roman Forum, why not go for a stroll or a cruise along the River Tiber? I absolutely love the views of Isola Tiberina island, and cruising past Castel Sant’Angelo is absolutely magical.
If you’re dreaming of seeing the Eternal City, then just click the link below to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Rome Break: 3 Nights in Great Accommodation incl. Flights only €213
- Travel period: 15/10/2017 – 18/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: White Rooms Colosseo
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €213 per person based on two adults sharing