Dreaming of seeing the Eternal City for yourself? Then be sure to pick up this fantastic deal for a 3-night Rome break this year!
After looking around on Trivago and my Flight Finder I managed to find this deal that I think’s going for a very fair price! All the important stuff – your flights and accommodation – are all included in the package so you can relax knowing that you’ve got everything covered already!
You’ll be flying from Dublin to Rome Ciampino, and you’ll be situated near the Vatican City at the lovely A Casa Boschi, a cosy little B&B situated in a peaceful neighbourhood with fantastic restaurants nearby that offer an authentic Roman experience. Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay so get stuck in!
With fantastic Roman ruins, sprawling parks and green spaces such as Palatine Hill and an abundance of medieval architecture, Rome is a city where old and new fit together perfectly! Get your selfie taken at the famous Spanish Steps, got for a romantic stroll around Castel Sant’Angelo, or book yourselves in for a tour of the world’s smallest micro-state: the Vatican City!
Rome is definitely bucket-list material, so book yourselves in and finally cross it off the list!
Example departure dates:
- 04/02/2019 – 07/02/2019: €116
- 10/02/2019 – 13/02/2019: €126
- 10/03/2019 – 13/03/2019: €136
- 02/04/2019 – 05/04/2019: €149
- 07/05/2019 – 10/05/2019: €151
- Rome Break: 3 Nights in Central Well-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights from only €116
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: A Casa Boschi
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €116 per person based on two adults sharing