Dreaming of seeing the Eternal City for yourself? Then be sure to pick up this fantastic deal for a 3-night Rome break this year!
After looking around on Expedia I managed to find this deal that I think’s going for a very fair price! All the important stuff – your flights and accommodation – are all included in the package so you can relax knowing that you’ve got everything covered already!
You’ll be flying from Dublin to Rome Ciampino, and since your hotel is just a few blocks away from Rome’s central station it’ll be dead easy getting to and from the airport. Enjoy a fantastic, central location at the I Love Italy Rome – you’ve got famous sights such as the Coliseum, the Arch Basilica or St. John Lateran and parks all close by, plus metro links will help you get around to the rest of the city with ease too!
With fantastic Roman ruins, sprawling parks and green spaces such as Palatine Hill and an abundance of medieval architecture, it’s a city where old and new fit together perfectly! Get your selfie taken at the famous Spanish Steps, got for a romantic stroll around Castel Sant’Angelo, or book yourselves in for a tour of the world’s smallest micro-state: the Vatican City!
Rome is definitely bucket-list material, so book yourselves in and finally cross it off the list! Just click the link below to book your city break. :)
- Rome Break: 3 Nights in Central Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights only €215
- Travel period: 02/10/2017 – 05/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: I Love Italy Rome
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €215 per person based on two adults sharing