Sometimes it is impossible to decide upon where you want to go on your holidays. It often gets down to two options and endless debates and worries about the option not chosen. I have found an excellent deal on Groupon.ie that will see you be able to have your cake and eat it too, as you will be able to spend four nights in not one, but two of Italy’s nicest cities.
Rome and Venice Holiday
The cities of Rome and Venice are both incredibly beautiful standalone holiday destinations, but when you include them in the same holiday, you then have yourself a tidy little package indeed! :) In Rome you are surrounded by Renaissance beauty as far as the eye can see. The Colosseum is just one of the many amazing attractions that give you an insight into the city’s unique historical past.. Venice as we all known is one of the most unique cities on earth. Having waterways as streets is always going to put you on somewhat of a pedestal in comparison to other places. The city is just brimming with romance and class all around.
Mariano Hotel – Rome
The first hotel you will be staying in on your Italian holiday is the Mariano Hotel Rome. It has a brilliant reputation with a rating of 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor and is centrally located to the historical core of the city. There are some marvellous restaurants all around, so be sure to come home a stone heavier after eating your weight in pizza and pasta the way it should be cooked! ;)
The hotel for the second leg of your journey is the Hotel Aaron in the Mestre part of Venice. It is just a short journey away from the gorgeous city centre with all its waterways and amazing, authentic Italian architecture. It also has a high rating on TripAdvisor with a score of 4/5 from 343 reviews so you are again all but guaranteed a comfy and romantic stay.
The transfers in between hotels is included in the price of the deal.
Feel the love with this amazing Italian holiday package. Follow the link below to book this great offer today.
- Rome and Venice: 4 Nights incl. Hotels (Breakfast in Rome), Flights and Transfers for only €199
- Travel period: cheapest: 11, 14, 18, 25 Jan 2016, but many more dates available
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ciampino Airport
- Airline: Contact deal provider for details
- Hotel: Mariano Hotel (Rome) / Hotel Aaron (Venice)
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 391 reviews (Rome) / 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 343 reviews (Venice)
- Location: central Florence and Venice
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Transfer included in between cities only
- Price: only €199 per person based on two adults sharing