Craving some one-on-one time with that special someone and fancy discovering a medieval town together? With this cracking deal I put together using Trivago & my Flight Finder, you can whisk your sweetheart away for the weekend in November, for just over €100!
Romantic Weekend in Bruges
Look forward to your stay at Hotel Olympia which features a large garden for sharing a picnic with your loved one and a bar/lounge area for a drink or two. When it comes to venturing out you are in a superb location just a short distance from the old city centre of Bruges. If you haven’t visited before let me assure you Bruges is brimming with romantic hotspots and its intimate atmosphere is felt especially during autumn and winter.
When it comes to romantic vibes, this gorgeous Belgium town has got it covered with swans on the canals, winding medieval lanes and little cobblestone squares. Dine out in one of the cute restaurants in Tanner’s Square which is filled with cozy tavernas and art stalls. All these elements contribute to the city’s fabled ambience. This can all be yours, with brilliant return flights from Dublin into Brussels. Just hop on the 54 min train to Bruges and let the romance flow!
Go on, surprise your partner with this by just clicking on any of the links! :)
- Romantic Weekend in Bruges: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel in Great Location with Return Flights, only €105
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 11/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Olympia
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 1.3km from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €105 per person based on two adults sharing