Sometimes you just need a city break to really surprise your other half! This Valentine’s day, take your SO to romantic Rome for a few days of sight-seeing, fine dining and great shopping. I found a great hotel for you to stay in using Trivago and flights are included.
Romantic Rome Valentines Trip
You will be resting your head at the highly-rated Hotel Oceania in the historic heart of Rome. The best thing about this hotel is certainly the location. Hotel Oceania is within walking distance of several classic Roman landmarks and sights such as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Piazza Barberini. You’ll really feel the romance here.
Rome is known as the Eternal City because they said that no matter what happened to or in it, Rome would continue to thrive. How romantic is that? For your perfect Valentine’s Date, there’s no shortage of incredible sights and restaurants to choose from here. The Pantheon, Vatican City, Colosseum, and Galleria Borghese are just some of the city’s top attractions. If you’re a bit of a thrill-seeker, check out the creepy catacombs.
Book this trip by following the links below!
- Romantic Rome Valentines Trip: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights just €166
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 16/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome CIA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Oceania
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €166 per person based on two adults sharing